RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 22nd. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0111 or 0.00000273 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittrex. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $2.32 million and $45,790.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.91 or 0.01481337 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00018257 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00002460 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00039410 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002772 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.