EtherDelta Token (CURRENCY:EDT) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 24th. EtherDelta Token has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $242.00 worth of EtherDelta Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EtherDelta Token has traded down 20.6% against the US dollar. One EtherDelta Token coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $24.43, $5.60 and $24.68.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $733.90 or 0.18327371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00062876 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
About EtherDelta Token
Buying and Selling EtherDelta Token
EtherDelta Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $50.98, $51.55, $20.33, $24.68, $32.15, $18.94, $13.77, $7.50, $24.43, $10.39 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherDelta Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherDelta Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EtherDelta Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EtherDelta Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherDelta Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.