Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 25th. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000090 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange and YoBit. Regalcoin has a market capitalization of $46,269.00 and $0.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Regalcoin has traded down 40.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00012310 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. Regalcoin’s official website is regalcoin.co. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Regalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.