Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $61,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded down 4% against the dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008300 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,225,978 coins. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.