Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. Metronome has a market cap of $9.34 million and $331,711.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.03 or 0.00020014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.77, $50.98, $32.15 and $24.68. Over the last week, Metronome has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.68 or 0.00382227 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019549 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $71.02 or 0.01379020 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00215839 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005971 BTC.
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $32.15, $50.98, $7.50, $20.33, $18.94, $10.39, $24.43, $24.68, $13.77, $51.55 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.