Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 15th. Over the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar. Primecoin has a total market cap of $7.00 million and $108,511.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00005082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade and CoinEgg.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, BX Thailand and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.