Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 16.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 15th. In the last week, Qredit has traded 69.6% higher against the US dollar. Qredit has a total market cap of $1.86 million and approximately $120,769.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qredit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00106512 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00020747 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00038771 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00026402 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00012216 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008615 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 710,215,700 coins and its circulating supply is 535,433,213 coins. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.