Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 21st. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $16.74 or 0.00318343 BTC on exchanges including Bitinka, CEX.IO, SouthXchange and Koineks. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $293.25 million and approximately $14.43 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.20 or 0.01277716 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00131965 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00030248 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002552 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005739 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Bitinka, BitMarket, Exmo, Bleutrade, Zebpay, Braziliex, Exrates, C2CX, Altcoin Trader, BitFlip, Upbit, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Koineks, Indodax, Bitfinex, BitBay, SouthXchange, Coinnest, YoBit, DSX, QuadrigaCX, Huobi, Bitsane, Bithumb, Negocie Coins, Korbit, Bitlish, Trade Satoshi, CEX.IO, Binance, Kucoin, Graviex, Instant Bitex, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, OKEx, Bit-Z, TDAX, Ovis, Gate.io and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.