Hyper (CURRENCY:HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 21st. Over the last seven days, Hyper has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Hyper coin can currently be bought for $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC on major exchanges. Hyper has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Hyper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005069 BTC.
Hyper Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 25th, 2014. The Reddit community for Hyper is /r/hypercrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hyper’s official website is hypercrypto.com. Hyper’s official Twitter account is @hypercrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hyper
Hyper can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hyper should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hyper using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.