Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 23rd. Over the last week, Absolute has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $75,005.00 and approximately $3,509.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000118 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.77 or 0.02215214 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.53 or 0.00456882 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00019615 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00018627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00016252 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00008821 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00025193 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 11,881,248 coins and its circulating supply is 11,388,081 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.