Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 39.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 23rd. In the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded up 60.2% against the dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0429 or 0.00000770 BTC on popular exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $99,584.00 and approximately $96.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14,118.45 or 2.53522096 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 45.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.74 or 0.00121066 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001576 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,323,258 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.