Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000141 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Emerald Crypto has a total market cap of $149,878.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00010021 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Emerald Crypto
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. The official website for Emerald Crypto is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Emerald Crypto Coin Trading
Emerald Crypto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emerald Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.