Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 14th. During the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar. Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Bitbns.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 50.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitbns, Binance, Huobi, Coinrail and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.