ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 13th. One ZCore coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001684 BTC on exchanges including $24.68, $13.77, $32.15 and $10.39. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded up 15% against the dollar. ZCore has a total market cap of $502,963.00 and approximately $2,090.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $7.50, $5.60, $32.15, $13.77, $51.55, $18.94, $24.68, $50.98, $33.94, $10.39 and $24.43. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.