Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last week, Citadel has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. One Citadel coin can now be bought for about $0.0050 or 0.00000063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market cap of $55,180.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.