Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the US dollar. Request Network has a market capitalization of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can now be purchased for $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Koinex, COSS and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.36 or 0.00316648 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012521 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $62.53 or 0.00780738 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.86 or 0.00148071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004652 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Ethfinex, GOPAX, Binance, Huobi, COSS, Liqui, Bancor Network, Koinex, IDEX, Gate.io, Bitbns, Radar Relay, CoinExchange, OKEx, DDEX, Kucoin, Kyber Network and WazirX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.