Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for SS&C Technologies (NASDAQ: SSNC):
- 5/7/2019 – SS&C Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. delivers investment and financial management software and related services focused exclusively on the financial services industry. The Company provides a broad range of specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence. SS&C Technologies delivers mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance. The Company serves clients in the following market verticals: 1) insurance entities and pension funds, 2) institutional asset management, 3) alternative investment management 4) treasury, banks and credit unions, 5) municipal finance, 6) real estate property management, 7) commercial lending, and 8) financial markets. SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Windsor, CT and has offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. “
- 5/1/2019 – SS&C Technologies had its “strong-buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $77.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $75.00.
- 5/1/2019 – SS&C Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $68.00 to $75.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/1/2019 – SS&C Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $58.00.
- 4/17/2019 – SS&C Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at DA Davidson from $64.00 to $75.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/9/2019 – SS&C Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $75.00 to $80.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
SSNC traded down $0.68 during trading on Friday, reaching $58.77. 592,908 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,679,884. The company has a market cap of $14.87 billion, a P/E ratio of 22.43, a PEG ratio of 1.72 and a beta of 1.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.77, a current ratio of 1.12 and a quick ratio of 1.12. SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. has a 52 week low of $40.96 and a 52 week high of $67.73.
SS&C Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNC) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, April 30th. The technology company reported $0.91 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.87 by $0.04. SS&C Technologies had a return on equity of 17.19% and a net margin of 3.20%. The firm had revenue of $1.15 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.53 EPS. The firm’s revenue was up 164.7% on a year-over-year basis. As a group, research analysts anticipate that SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. will post 3.6 earnings per share for the current year.
In other SS&C Technologies news, Director Michael Jay Zamkow purchased 17,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 3rd. The stock was bought at an average price of $59.76 per share, with a total value of $1,015,920.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now owns 38,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,270,880. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. Also, CFO Patrick J. Pedonti sold 157,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, February 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of $59.41, for a total value of $9,357,075.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now directly owns 57,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,416,075. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last three months, insiders bought 17,159 shares of company stock valued at $1,025,569. Company insiders own 14.50% of the company’s stock.
Several large investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Prime Capital Investment Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of SS&C Technologies in the fourth quarter valued at $26,000. Versant Capital Management Inc lifted its holdings in shares of SS&C Technologies by 202.7% in the first quarter. Versant Capital Management Inc now owns 448 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $28,000 after buying an additional 300 shares during the period. Meeder Asset Management Inc. acquired a new stake in shares of SS&C Technologies in the fourth quarter valued at $36,000. CWM LLC lifted its holdings in shares of SS&C Technologies by 115.6% in the fourth quarter. CWM LLC now owns 873 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $39,000 after buying an additional 468 shares during the period. Finally, Quad Cities Investment Group LLC acquired a new stake in shares of SS&C Technologies in the first quarter valued at $48,000. 85.56% of the stock is owned by institutional investors.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services and healthcare industries in the United States, Canada, rest of the Americas, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Japan. The company's products and services allow its clients to automate and integrate front-office functions, such as trading and modeling; middle-office functions, including portfolio management and reporting; and back-office functions comprising accounting, transfer agency, compliance, regulatory services, performance measurement, reconciliation, reporting, processing, and clearing.
Featured Story: Systematic Risk and Investors
Receive News & Ratings for SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.