Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 127.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 19th. Qredit has a total market cap of $1.64 million and $33,852.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, Qredit has traded up 83.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00079636 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00022044 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00025352 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007497 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013623 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005011 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 713,843,470 coins and its circulating supply is 539,060,983 coins. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.