Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 9.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000144 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $7.40 million and approximately $92,158.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $179.89 or 0.02190271 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010867 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002264 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 63.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Braziliex, SouthXchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.