Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One Golem token can currently be purchased for about $0.0877 or 0.00001115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Ethfinex, OOOBTC and Braziliex. Golem has a total market capitalization of $84.56 million and $1.95 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Golem has traded 17.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004996 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.76 or 0.00365350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.97 or 0.00787202 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00151212 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004469 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Livecoin, Bittrex, Upbit, Bithumb, Koinex, Huobi, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, HitBTC, Tidex, ABCC, Zebpay, WazirX, YoBit, OOOBTC, CoinExchange, Binance, Vebitcoin, Mercatox, Bitbns, BitMart, Poloniex, Liqui, OKEx, Ethfinex, BigONE, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Braziliex, GOPAX, BitBay, Iquant and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.