SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 20th. One SpreadCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0110 or 0.00000139 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. SpreadCoin has a market cap of $122,368.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SpreadCoin has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpreadCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.