OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0382 or 0.00000473 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, OKCash has traded 28.5% higher against the dollar. OKCash has a market capitalization of $2.85 million and $13,963.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00056693 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015732 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00191308 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002268 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011142 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006896 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000658 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.