Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded up 10.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One Abyss Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0167 or 0.00000209 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, HitBTC, IDEX and Kyber Network. Abyss Token has a market capitalization of $3.80 million and $361,127.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Abyss Token has traded up 106.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $682.83 or 0.08507239 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 29.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00041000 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011414 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Abyss Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Abyss Token
Abyss Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Kyber Network, IDEX, ZBG, HitBTC, YoBit, DDEX, CoinBene, Sistemkoin, BitForex, Indodax, Ethfinex, Hotbit, CoinPlace and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Abyss Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Abyss Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.