Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. Galactrum has a market capitalization of $190,672.00 and approximately $51.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for $0.0522 or 0.00000654 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Galactrum has traded 25.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $156.58 or 0.01963381 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00056229 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.80 or 0.00348579 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00013085 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006831 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012236 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008913 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006296 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,374,298 coins and its circulating supply is 3,654,298 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.