Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 25th. During the last seven days, Maxcoin has traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar. Maxcoin has a market cap of $805,535.00 and $390.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maxcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0131 or 0.00000163 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittylicious and Cryptohub.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.97 or 0.01938453 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00054359 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.09 or 0.00349052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012912 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006946 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013434 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009072 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005991 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maxcoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Buying and Selling Maxcoin
Maxcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maxcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maxcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.