Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 12.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 24th. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002902 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Bittylicious and Poloniex. Over the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 2% lower against the US dollar. Primecoin has a market cap of $6.44 million and $3,236.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Bleutrade and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.