Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar. One Loom Network token can now be bought for about $0.0735 or 0.00000857 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, Kucoin, Poloniex and Coinbe. Loom Network has a market cap of $58.04 million and approximately $5.50 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004639 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.65 or 0.00392471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.35 or 0.01240279 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00136746 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004062 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000822 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, GOPAX, Tidex, Fatbtc, Bitbns, Coinbe, IDEX, Poloniex, LATOKEN, DDEX, Upbit, DragonEX, Allbit, Binance, Hotbit, Bittrex, DEx.top and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.