Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 10.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Storm token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitbns, Binance and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Storm has traded 17.7% higher against the US dollar. Storm has a total market cap of $21.63 million and approximately $23.08 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.56 or 0.00420721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012576 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.67 or 0.01312348 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00141291 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000865 BTC.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Radar Relay, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), WazirX, Kyber Network, Bitbns, IDEX, YoBit, Coinnest, Coinrail, Upbit, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.