SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One SocialCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, SocialCoin has traded up 8.7% against the U.S. dollar. SocialCoin has a market cap of $6,417.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 41% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.