Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. In the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded down 17.8% against the US dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $62,716.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digitalcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 36% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004250 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,699,718 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
Digitalcoin Coin Trading
Digitalcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.