Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.26 or 0.00015586 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.43, $18.94, $33.94 and $7.50. Tezos has a total market cap of $835.31 million and $5.14 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tezos has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00028392 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $20.33, $13.77, $10.39, $33.94, $51.55, $18.94, $24.68, $7.50, $24.43, $32.15 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.