Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 12th. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for $34.73 or 0.00426749 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, AirSwap, IDEX and Trade Satoshi. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $4.90 billion and $548.00 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 12.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004930 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $189.75 or 0.02329825 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00158979 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004106 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000093 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Trade Satoshi, IDEX, LBank, AirSwap, HitBTC, Binance, Exrates, DDEX, Bancor Network, FCoin and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.