StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. During the last seven days, StrongHands has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. StrongHands has a total market cap of $900,098.00 and $1,564.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Coindeal.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 52.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,054,875,806,914 coins and its circulating supply is 9,294,644,633,459 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Trade Satoshi, STEX, BiteBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and Coindeal. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.