Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded up 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 15th. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002965 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, Tidex, Livecoin and Coinnest. In the last week, Kyber Network has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. Kyber Network has a market cap of $44.26 million and $6.28 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004657 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.78 or 0.00365607 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $212.58 or 0.02370686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.98 or 0.00155863 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019640 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000773 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Livecoin, DragonEX, Ethfinex, Cryptopia, Bithumb, GOPAX, COSS, Coinrail, OKEx, Binance, Liqui, IDEX, Gate.io, Poloniex, ABCC, Kucoin, Tidex, Huobi, CoinExchange, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, OTCBTC, Coinnest, CPDAX, Mercatox, AirSwap, TDAX, Neraex, Coinone and Zebpay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.