Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 11.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. One Request token can now be purchased for about $0.0245 or 0.00000273 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, GOPAX, Bitbns and Binance. Request has a market cap of $17.88 million and $3.46 million worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Request has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $738.57 or 0.08240082 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00038595 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011752 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017688 BTC.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, COSS, Bitbns, CoinPlace, Huobi Global, WazirX, Binance, CoinExchange, Mercatox, KuCoin, Koinex, Ethfinex, Coineal, Kyber Network, Gate.io, GOPAX, DDEX, Radar Relay and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.