Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 28.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $1.01 million and $140,040.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002380 BTC on popular exchanges including TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, Nanex and Exrates. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.46 or 0.01046235 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00303829 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00114000 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00017247 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Nanex, TradeOgre, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.