E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 17th. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, Livecoin, YoBit and Exrates. In the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 17.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, LocalTrade and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.