ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 11th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be bought for $0.0259 or 0.00000228 BTC on popular exchanges including IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $2.12 million and $389.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00041533 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.