Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 11th. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $9.34 million and $63,102.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00003208 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. Over the last week, Peercoin has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,426.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $347.95 or 0.03045202 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002427 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.33 or 0.01167543 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00008221 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00025862 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001069 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, HitBTC, WEX, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, YoBit, Bitsane, Livecoin and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.