StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. Over the last seven days, StableUSD has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. StableUSD has a total market cap of $4.03 million and approximately $799,024.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One StableUSD token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00008825 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.04 or 0.00274816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.97 or 0.01398794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.50 or 0.00128376 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023956 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io.
Buying and Selling StableUSD
StableUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StableUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.