StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded up 85.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. StrongHands has a total market cap of $1.02 million and $247.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Coindeal, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. In the last week, StrongHands has traded 34.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,063,206,174,188 coins and its circulating supply is 9,302,975,000,734 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24, STEX, BiteBTC, Graviex, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.