Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 19th. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $134.70 million and approximately $19,919.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx and Cryptohub.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.58 or 0.00784316 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007334 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000400 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Poloniex, OKEx, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Binance, cfinex, Cryptohub and Coindeal. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.