Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 19th. During the last week, Denarius has traded down 23.5% against the US dollar. One Denarius coin can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001466 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Denarius has a market capitalization of $913,789.00 and $4,268.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, SouthXchange, TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.