Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 19th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0096 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CryptoBridge, Braziliex and Mercatox. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $6.12 million and $73,248.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.61 or 0.02037422 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Braziliex and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.