SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded up 23.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. SocialCoin has a market cap of $5,519.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded down 4.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 33.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.