Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 20th. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $116,561.00 and $13.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.77 or 0.01103604 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00037582 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.18 or 0.00273466 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005402 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004640 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.