Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 13th. During the last week, Augur has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar. One Augur token can currently be purchased for approximately $10.68 or 0.00100117 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, BX Thailand, IDEX and Upbit. Augur has a market cap of $117.46 million and $6.09 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.10 or 0.00272863 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.68 or 0.01403281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023112 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00097606 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bithumb, IDEX, Kraken, AirSwap, HitBTC, CoinTiger, BitBay, Binance, Koinex, Bitbns, ABCC, Mercatox, DragonEX, Zebpay, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, Gatecoin, LATOKEN, Upbit, Liqui, Crex24, GOPAX, BX Thailand, Bittrex, ChaoEX, Bitsane, Poloniex and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.