Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $2.61 billion and $377.59 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for approximately $146.27 or 0.01396235 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Indodax, BX Thailand and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.51 or 0.00272122 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009492 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096886 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00020202 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitrue, Bibox, Upbit, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Cobinhood, IDAX, OTCBTC, WazirX, MBAex, HitBTC, Bitfinex, FCoin, CoinBene, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, Bit-Z, DragonEX, Binance, Bithumb, Bitkub, Coinsuper, BigONE, Indodax, Poloniex, Koinex, Korbit, Gate.io, Hotbit, YoBit, SouthXchange, CoinEx, CoinZest, OKEx, BX Thailand, Coinbit, Kraken, Bittrex, Huobi, Coinsquare and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.