Coca Cola HBC (LON: CCH) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/9/2019 – Coca Cola HBC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 8/9/2019 – Coca Cola HBC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 8/8/2019 – Coca Cola HBC had its “under review” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 8/1/2019 – Coca Cola HBC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. They now have a GBX 3,000 ($39.20) price target on the stock.
- 7/17/2019 – Coca Cola HBC had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a GBX 3,150 ($41.16) price target on the stock.
- 7/11/2019 – Coca Cola HBC had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 3,200 ($41.81) to GBX 3,300 ($43.12). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
CCH stock opened at GBX 2,682 ($35.05) on Wednesday. Coca Cola HBC AG has a fifty-two week low of GBX 2,224 ($29.06) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 3,094 ($40.43). The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 2,818.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.48, a current ratio of 1.21 and a quick ratio of 0.94. The stock has a market cap of $9.78 billion and a P/E ratio of 18.72.
In related news, insider Zoran Bogdanovic sold 16,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, June 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 2,910 ($38.02), for a total value of £465,600 ($608,388.87). Insiders purchased a total of 425 shares of company stock worth $1,206,309 in the last 90 days.
Coca-Cola HBC AG produces, distributes, and sells non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages. The company offers sparkling soft drinks; still drinks, including juices and fruit-based drinks, iced tea, and energy and sports drinks; and natural mineral, spring, and processed water. It markets and sells its products under the Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Amita, Avra, Deep RiverRock, Fruice, and Nestea brand names; and distributes third-party products, such as Monster energy drinks, and beer and premium spirits.
Featured Story: Asset Allocation Models, Which is Right For You?
Receive News & Ratings for Coca Cola HBC AG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca Cola HBC AG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.