Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Exmo, Kraken and CoinEx. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $338.37 million and $29.25 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.25 or 0.00791838 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011527 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00014826 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000543 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Coinbe, HitBTC, cfinex, Mercatox, Kraken, C-Patex, Cryptomate, Exmo, Fatbtc, Trade Satoshi, Bit-Z, BTC Trade UA, QBTC, Bitbns, Indodax, SouthXchange, Bitsane, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, Upbit, Cryptohub, Bittylicious, ZB.COM, Stocks.Exchange, Bits Blockchain, BtcTrade.im, CoinFalcon, Graviex, FreiExchange, Exrates, BCEX, Livecoin, BiteBTC, BX Thailand, C-CEX, Tidex, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Crex24, Ovis, Poloniex, Bleutrade, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, Coindeal, CoinEx, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Tux Exchange, Novaexchange, Coinsquare and Tripe Dice Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.